Software Project Manager
We’re looking for a Software Project Manager to help develop our existing software platforms and products, as well as bring new ideas to reality.
As part of our busy digital marketing agency in Poole, you will have day to day responsibility over delivery, planning, people and budgets, and will drive the software process within the business in order to ensure smooth delivery of our ideas in to production.
You will also liaise closely with clients to learn more about their ongoing requirements and will work with our sales team to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure designated projects are flowing smoothly and effectively, using project management tools to keep projects on track
- Forecasting and early issue detection with contingency planning and clear communications early and often
- Analyse associated teams and projects to ensure continuous improvements working towards a better framework for future use
- Adapt project management processes and methodology to fit needs of a project and specific team
- Successfully deliver cross-team feature projects, managing when needs be, all areas of the project lifecycle
- Effectively document each stage of the process, producing reports for future reference
- Utilise relevant statistical information to help reflect on project performance and trajectory.
Skills & experience required:
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment ideally for software or digital media
- A strong communicator, who can lead by example both within the team and the wider business
- A problem solver experienced at coming up with solutions and ideas
- Strong project planning and tracking experience
- A proactive approach and with experience in managing projects of varying sizes and budgets
- Can do attitude with ability to lay out options to the stakeholders and ask for decisions
- Experience of communicating effectively across all levels of the business from developers up to executive level along with proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to start their career in software development or an individual with 3 years+ software experience under their belt. A salary of between £22,000 - £32,000 is offered depending on experience along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), subsidised gym membership and other benefits.
If you’re up for a challenge and would like to work with an ambitious, hardworking and friendly team, we could be just the right fit for you. Please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com
No Agencies Please