Here at b4b marketing, we design and manage the websites and ongoing marketing activity for a number of Dorset and Hampshire's leading businesses and we’re looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join us.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and experienced individual to become an integral member of our SEO team as we look to the future.
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Manager to help set SEO strategy for clients
- Implement strategies - working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project
- Perform technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis and backlink analysis
- Write copy for websites, blog articles and newsletters
- Update websites using various different CMS platforms
- Implement keyword research to help decide on most effective action for clients to achieve their objectives
- Ongoing monthly optimisation of SEO campaigns
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Use reporting and analytic tools to monitor and report on performance
- Keep up-to-date with SEO and search trends and technologies
- 2+ years’ experience within an SEO role (in-house or agency)
- Solid experience in all aspects of SEO including technical, on-page and off-site
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics essential)
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail – perfect spelling and grammar
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and deliver results
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic & positive team player willing to learn, progress & use own initiative
- Good verbal communication skills at all levels
- Can do attitude with the drive to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business who recognise achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A competitive salary of up to £25,000, depending on experience, is offered along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), regular social & team building events, subsidised gym membership, free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other benefits.
Please send your CV and importantly a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate to join us to Hayley Baverstock. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Please only apply if you have experience in SEO.
No Agencies Please