SEO & Content Assistant
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to assist our SEO team, who manage the website and social media content for our wide range of clients.
You will ideally have some experience in blog writing, social media and have a keen interest in digital marketing and SEO.
- Writing copy for websites, blog articles and newsletters
- Assisting the SEO team with copywriting and updates to ensure website projects are completed on time
- Content creation to support SEO strategy & contributing to strategy creation
- Keyword research
- Improving existing content to maximise SEO performance
- Keep up-to-date with SEO and search trends and technologies
- Setting up social media profiles for clients
- Posting social updates and follower management
- Develop a working knowledge of different website CMS platforms
- Learn how to successfully operate and utilise reporting and analytic tools for both SEO and social media
- Develop an understanding of aesthetic and commercial website content layout and learn the skills to implement it
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & positive team player willing to learn and progress
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Good verbal communication skills at all levels
- Can do attitude with the drive to succeed
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to start their career in digital marketing with an expanding and modern business who recognise achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A starting salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 is offered along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), subsidised gym membership and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 per year
If you’re up for a challenge and would like to work with an ambitious, hardworking and friendly team, we could be just the right fit for you. Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please