PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
As one of Dorset’s leading digital marketing agencies, we design and manage the websites, marketing and business systems for a large number of clients across Dorset and further afield. To help achieve our goals, we’re looking for a PR Account Manager to join our team.
The role requires an intelligent, self-motivated and creative PR agency professional with experience across consumer and corporate communications, experience working with property industry would be an advantage.
Excellent writing skills and attention to detail are imperative for this role. The successful candidate must think and communicate clearly and be able to formulate campaign plans with particular emphasis on consumer engagement.
- Develop and implement PR and marketing strategies that align with client’s business objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Day to day account management of your clients working closely with the Directors
- Work across multiple clients as part of a team, and often to tight deadlines
- Cultivate and build strong relationships with the media and influencers on behalf of your clients and for the benefit of the business
- Liaise with and support the Marketing team across key accounts
- Take ownership of pitch proposals and campaign management
- Draft, amend and distribute trade and consumer press releases and sell in feature ideas to print, online and broadcast media
- Ability to identify a newsworthy story
- Research, write and distribute features, blogs, comment pieces and award entries
- Co-ordinate press interviews and brief clients
- Advise clients on internal communications on best practice and implement activity
- Recognise brand workshop opportunities
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and produce notes and reports
- Lead client meetings when required, take meeting notes and distribute to key stakeholders
- Support clients at trade shows, events and attend media briefings
- Management of media databases
- Attend off site client meetings and networking events as required
- Input to the company marketing and social media strategy
Requirements of the Role
- Marketing or PR qualifications an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in an agency/in-house communications role is essential
- Experience in property sector an advantage
- Excellent writing skills & attention to detail
- Confident presentation skills
- Strategic thinker that can also put their ideas into action
- Ensures integrated communications approach, considering all audiences and communications channels
- Is action and results oriented
- Enjoys working in a small team
- Proactively seeks new business and identifies opportunities within current client list to extend services offered
- Keeps abreast of developments and trends in marketing and PR
- Full driving licence
- Flexible to work unsociable hours and weekends as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business who recognise achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000, depending on experience, is offered along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), regular social & team building events, subsidised gym membership, free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other benefits.
Please send your CV and importantly a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate to join us to Hayley Baverstock. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
No Agencies Please