We are seeking a confident, customer focused and organised Sales Executive to join our business selling branded clothing, promotional products and print consumables.
Working as part of a small and friendly team, the ideal candidate will be pro-active, sales driven and pride themselves on their exceptional customer service skills.
- Proactively generate new business leads and sales via telephone and email to achieve sales targets and grow revenue and profit
- Work and build your own marketing pipeline and develop your own sales contacts
- Account management of your own customers
- Manage administration of all sales
- Deal with website/phone orders on daily basis
- Process card and paypal payments
- Deal with customer invoices and credit notes
- Deal with customer queries via telephone and email
- Ensure all messages received from customers (prospective or current) are logged and returned within a timely manner
- Manage supplier relationships
- Record & monitor daily, weekly & monthly sales figures for management
- Follow up e-marketing & website enquiries by telephone
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role - print industry experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Sage 200 software
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English - both written and spoken
- Confident, polite & friendly telephone manner
- Good standard of numeracy
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritise well and organise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with people at all levels
- Self-motivated to work pro-actively on own initiative, and the desire to take on further responsibility
- Drive to meet and exceed targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business who recognise achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development.
A competitive annual salary of between £16,000 - £20,000, depending on experience, is offered. Other benefits include 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), subsidised gym membership and free parking.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
No Agencies Please